Anyone can now learn Turkish language online with the Yunus Emre Institute as students do in Turkish language institutes (TÖMER). Provided by the Yunus Emre Institute, the platform is an easy and entertaining tool to learn Turkish language. The Online system is free to use and it provides ‘must-have-phrases’ that you can use in everyday conversations in Turkish language.
The platform is free allows individuals to learn Turkish in an interactive way with the help of smartphone, tablet or computer without limitation of time and space.
The Distance Turkish Teaching Portal has been developed using the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) which is an international standard for describing language ability. It describes language ability on a six-point scale, from A1 for beginners, up to C2 for those who have mastered a language.
There are 25-courses on each level. Each course include activities like Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening, Grammar, Words, Videos, etc. Once you start taking a course, you are required to complete all of these activities in order. You will see a Testing section at the end. You cannot get to the next level without successfully complete the testing section.
- Host Institution: Yunus Emre Institute, Turkey.
- Eligible Programmes: Turkish language.
- Number of Positions: Many.
- Duration: Self-paced.
- Eligible countries: Open to all Nationalities.
Learn Turkish Language Online Benefits
Learners can access the online learning platform for free. There is no registration fee.
The Distance Turkish Instruction Portal Features
- 7/24 Unlimited Access
- Interactive Teaching Tools
- Activity Templates for Language Learning (60+)
- Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking Activities
- Offline Activities
- Grammar Activities
- Pronunciation Improvement Tool
- Evaluation Sections
- Personal dictionary
- Repetition and Reinforcement Algorithm
- Live Lesson Module (group or individual lesson / interview)
- Question Bank, Exam Module
- Discussion / Commentary Sections
- Earning and Using Point System
- Competitions and Awards
- Rank by Success Status
- Free Study Area (Material Library)
- Analysis and Reporting
- Institutional Module (Corporate Trainer and Content Follower for TÖMER, Language Teaching Centers, Courses …etc)
- Vocabulary Teaching Module (11 Different Templates)
- Video Training Module
- Teacher Support and more…
Learn Turkish Language Online Eligibility
There is no specific requirements to apply for the course. There are 5 course levels within the system in line with the international language teaching standards: A1, A2, B1, B2 and C1.
A1 is the first level, from which those, who are taking Turkish courses for the first time, should start. Learners can test themselves at each level starting from A1 and start from the level that is suitable for you.
Interested applicants must click on the apply button below, select the platform language the want (Turkish, English, Russian and Arabic).
At the bottom of the opened window they need to click on new user and fill in the form to create their account.
the deadline to apply is . For more information on the platform to learn Turkish language online, please visit the official page.