Applications are now opened for the UC President’s Admission Scholarship in Canada. The Scholarship is offered annually to students in any faculty enrolling for first year directly from high school to an undergraduate programme at the University of Calgary in Canada.
The University of Calgary is one of Canada’s top comprehensive research universities, which has 5 campuses, 14 faculties (with 250+ programs), 1,800+ academic staff and 33,000+ students.
- Host institution: University of Calgary, Canada.
- Fields of study: Available undergraduate programmes at the University of Calgary.
- Number of scholarships: Not specified.
- Duration: Not specified.
- Eligible countries: open to all nationalities.
UC President’s Admission Scholarship in Canada Benefits
Selected applicants for the University of Calgary President’s Admission Scholarship programme will receive an award of $5,000.
UC President’s Admission Scholarship in Canada Eligibility
To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must satisfy criteria below.
- have an excellent academic record;
- meet their programmes’ requirements;
- be an undergraduate students entering first year in any undergraduate degree at the university;
- satisfied the university’s language Proficiency requirement.
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship;
- Pierre Borgeat Fund Scholarship to Study at Laval University;
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS);
- Canadian Government Banting Fellowships;
- KAUST Scholarship 2020 for Master and PhD Students;
- Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships (Master, PhD, Research).
To be listed for this scholarship, applicants must have applied and get enrolled in an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Calgary.
Candidates will have till to get admitted and potentially benefit from the University of Calgary President’s Admission Scholarship programme. For more details, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.