Applications for the Koç University in Turkey Scholarships for Master and PhD are currently being accepted. Koc University Scholarship is fully funded and aims to recruit talented local and international students to pursue studies in a Master with Thesis and PhD programs. The university is located in Istanbul (Turkey), one of the biggest city in the world.
The Koç University in Turkey Scholarships program is available for studies in a wide range of programmes offered by the Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering, Graduate School of Social Sciences and Humanities, Graduate School of Health Sciences, and the Graduate School of Business.
There is no application fee. You only need to apply to the program(s) of your choice. If you are offered admission into the program you will also automatically receive a Scholarship offer. All Master with Thesis and PhD programs students are offered a 100% tuition waiver scholarships.
- Host Institution: Koç University in Turkey.
- Fields of Study: Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering (MSc and Ph.D. in Biomedical Sciences and Engineering – MSc and Ph.D. in Chemical and Biological Engineering – MSc and Ph.D. in Computational Sciences and Engineering – MSc and Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering – MSc in Data Science – MSc in Cybersecurity – MSc and Ph.D. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering – MSc and Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering and Operations Management – MSc and Ph.D. in Chemistry – MSc and Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering – MSc and Ph.D. in Mathematics – MSc and Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering – MSc and Ph.D. in Molecular Biology and Genetics – MSc and Ph.D. in Physics);
Graduate School of Social Sciences and Humanities (MA and Ph.D. in Archaeology and History of Art – MA in Comparative Studies in History and Society – MA, MD, and Ph.D. in Design, Technology, and Society – MA and Ph.D. in Economics – MA and Ph.D. in International Relations and Political Science Master in Law (LLM) Private Law /Master in Law (LLM) Public Law and Ph.D. in Private Law/Public Law – MA and Ph.D. in Psychology – MA in Clinical Psychology – MA in Social and Cultural Psychology, Joint European Master (Global MINDS) – MA in Public Policy Double Degree Master with University of Strathclyde – Ph.D. in Sociology – Ph.D. in History );
Graduate School of Health Sciences (MSc Medical Physiology – MSc Medical Microbiology – MSc Reproductive Biology – MSc Immunology – MSc and Ph.D. Neuroscience – MSc and Ph.D. Cellular and Molecular Medicine – MSc and Ph.D. Nursing (Turkish only) – Ph.D. Reproductive Medicine);
Graduate School of Business (Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Modular MBA – Tech MBA Executive MBA (EMBA) – MSc in Finance – CEMS MSc in International Management (CEMS MIM) – Koç University MSc in International Management (KU MIM) MSc in Management – Double Degree with University of South Carolina – Ph.D. Business Administration (Marketing, Operations and Information Systems, Quantitative Methods, Finance, Management and Strategy)).
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Duration: Normal duration of candidate programme.
- Eligible countries: Open to all Nationalities
Koç University in Turkey Scholarships Benefits
Selected candidates for the Koç University Scholarships will have following benefits:
MA/MSc with Thesis programs applicants
- 100% tuition fees (full tuition waiver for all admitted candidates is guaranteed);
- Monthly stipend;
- Other benefits.
PhD programs applicants
- 100% tuition Scholarship (full tuition waiver for all admitted candidates is guaranteed);
- Monthly stipend (amount depends on the decision of the evaluation committee at the relevant Graduate School and can range between 2.000 – 4.000+ Turkish Lira per month);
- Accommodation in the Koç University graduate apartments located near campus or a monthly housing allowance;
- Health insurance;
- Office space;
- Laptop (based on need and depending on decision of the evaluation committee at the relevant Graduate School);
- Travel grants to present at selected conferences or to participate in research activities (awarded on a competitive basis).
Koç University in Turkey Scholarships Eligibility
To apply for Koç University Scholarships applicant must meet following criteria
- have an undergraduate degree for master degree applicants
- a Master degree for PhD Applicants
- satisfy minimum GPA requirement and internationals exams requirements
for more details, please visit specific schools pages:
- Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering;
- Graduate School of Social Sciences and Humanities;
- Graduate School of Health Sciences;
- Graduate School of Business.
You may also be eligible for the:
- International Excellence Scholarship at Brunel University;
- MISF Du Pré Grants For Multiple Sclerosis Researchers;
- Edinburgh Online Learning Masters Scholarships;
- Kanthari Leadership Training for Social Change;
- University Of Adelaide Australian Government Scholarship.
Interested applicants who would like to apply for the Koç University Scholarships, must click on the apply button below and follow instructions to submit their applications. Make sure you prepare and submit the following documents and information in your application (as relevant to the program):
- Statement of Purpose (SoP);
- University transcripts;
- University diploma(s);
- English language proficiency test results (only TOEFL IBT is accepted and with a score of 80 IBT or higher, IELTS is not accepted in Turkey);
- GRE or GMAT test scores (see specific program website for minimum score requirements as relevant);
- Referee contact details (2 for Master and 3 for Ph.D. programs);
- Other documentation (see specific program requirements).
Note: There is no need for a separate Scholarship application. You only need to apply to the program(s) of your choice. The application process is free. Therefore, there is no application fee.
Application deadline is . For more details on the Koç University in Turkey Scholarships for Master and PhD, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.