Brunel University London is pleased to offer a prestigious package of scholarships for International students to study in the United Kingdom. The International Excellence Scholarship at Brunel University is for self-funded students and is based on academic merit and professional experience.
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria. Applicants must have applied for a full time Undergraduate Master or PhD program starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
Founded in 1966, Brunel University London is a public research university located in Uxbridge, London, United Kingdom. The university is organized into three colleges (Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences; Business, Arts and Social Sciences; College of Health and Life Sciences) and three major research institutes (energy futures and environment; health and societies; materials and manufacturing).
The university ranked among the top 400 universities in the world (2021 QS World University Rankings) and is a member of the European University Association and the Association of Commonwealth Universities. The university has been named after the Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel, and has over 13,000 students and 2,500 staff.
- Host Institution: Brunel University London in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Program: available programs at the host university (check list below).
- Number of Awards: 130 (110 scholarships will be allocated for September entry and 20 scholarships, plus any remaining awards from September, will be allocated in January 2020.
- Duration: Undergraduate (up to 3 years) and postgraduate (1 year).
- Eligible countries: Open to all Nationalities
International Excellence Scholarship at Brunel University Benefits
Winners of the London Brunel university scholarship will have the following benefits:
- Postgraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.
- Undergraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years.
- This scholarship to sudy in the United Kingdom will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria having been met (additional payments will not be made during a repeating year, regardless of the reason for repetition).
Fields of Study at Brunel University
At Brunel University, you can study in the following subjects:
- Advanced Clinical Practice
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Sciences
- Brunel Business School
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Digital Media
- Economics and Finance
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Film Studies
- Flood and Coastal Engineering
- Games Design
- Global Challenges
- Life Sciences
- Mechanical and Automotive Engineering
- Occupational Therapy
- Physician Associate
- Politics and International Relations
- Public Health and Health Promotion
- Social Work
- Specialist Community Public Health Nursing
- Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences
International Excellence Scholarship at Brunel University Eligibility
To apply for this scholarship to study in London, applicants must :
- be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- have an offer to study on a full time Undergraduate or postgraduate (Master’s or PhD) taught program (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated Masters programs) starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- complete the relevant scholarship application by the stated deadline.
- all applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
- Chinese Government Scholarship at HIT;
- Ashinaga Africa Initiative to Support Orphaned Students;
- DGIST Scholarship for Graduate Students to study in South Korea;
- DAAD University Summer Courses in Germany for All;
- University of Toronto International Students Scholarship;
- Turkish Government Research Scholarship;
- Université de Montréal International Student Scholarship.
To be considered applicants must click on the apply button to complete a register your interest form by the stated deadlines. Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and if the applicant is holding an offer on a course starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
For September intake the Scholarship will be allocated in two phases:
Phase 1: Apply by to be considered for an early award.
Phase 2: Apply by to be considered for a later award. Applicants who are not awarded in the first phase will be automatically considered again for phase 2.
For January intake, apply by to be considered for an award.
The deadline to submit applications for January intake is . For further information on the International Excellence Scholarship at Brunel University, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.