Brunel University London is pleased to offer a prestigious package of scholarships for International students to study in the United Kingdom. The International Excellence Scholarship at Brunel University is for self-funded students and is based on academic merit and professional experience.
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria. Applicants must have applied for a full time Undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- Host Institution: Brunel University London in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Programme: available programmes at the host university.
- Number of Awards: 130 ( 110 scholarships will be allocated for September entry and 20 scholarships, plus any remaining awards from September, will be allocated in January 2020.
- Duration: Undergraduate (up to 3 years) and postgraduate (1 year).
- Eligible countries: Open to all Nationalities
International Excellence Scholarship at Brunel University Benefits
Winners of the London Brunel university scholarship will have the following benefits:
- Postgraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.
- Undergraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years.
- The International Excellence Scholarship at Brunel University will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria having been met (additional payments will not be made during a repeating year, regardless of the reason for repetition).
International Excellence Scholarship at Brunel University Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- Must have an offer to study on a full time Undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated Masters programmes) starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- Must complete the relevant Scholarship application by the stated deadline.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
You may also be eligible for the:
- Edinburgh Online Learning Masters Scholarships;
- Kanthari Leadership Training for Social Change;
- University Of Adelaide Australian Government Scholarship;
- NMG-NJUST Joint Scholarship for International Students.
To be considered applicants must click on the apply button to complete a register your interest form by the stated deadlines. Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and if the applicant is holding an offer on a course starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
The Scholarship will be allocated in two phases:
Phase 1: Apply by to be considered for an early award.
Phase 2: Apply by to be considered for a later award.
Applicants who are not awarded in the first phase will be automatically considered again for phase 2.
The Application deadline is . For more information about Scholarships at Brunel University, please visit the official page.