Applications for the Denmark Katoni Scholarship Program are currently being accepted. The scholarship will provide support for candidates who need financial support for their education, internship or work within the cultural area.
The scholarship is given to researchers, students and former students at educational institutions all over the world. It is given to Danes or foreign nationals with a special connection to Denmark (for instance in relation to their education or work).
This scholarship will award a lump sum of DKK 3500 and aims to support Danes and foreign nationals working particularly to strengthen the culture in Denmark and across borders.
- Host institutions: Any.
- Fields of Study: Any level of education, research or internship in the cultural area including but is not limited to, communications, language, fashion, arts, traditions, etc.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Duration : Not specified.
- Eligible countries: Open to all nationalities.
Denmark Katoni Scholarship Benefits
Selected candidates for the Denmark scholarship will be awarded a lump sum of DKK 3500.
Denmark Katoni Scholarship Eligibility
The Katoni scholarship is awarded to candidates having the following profile:
- Students, former students and researchers at educational institutions all over the world
- Danes or foreign nationals with a special connection to Denmark regarding their education or job
- Studies and activities strengthening the culture in Denmark and other countries in cooperation with Denmark.
The Katoni scholarship is eligible for:
- Internships or exchange stays in Denmark or abroad
- Research projects with a cultural aspect connected to Denmark
- Projects promoting culture, knowledge of cultural events and the like.
You may also be eligible for the:
- NMG-NJUST Joint Scholarship for International Students;
- Canada’s Emerging Leaders in the Americas Scholarship;
- Japan and World Bank Scholarship for Developing Countries;
- OWSD PhD Fellowships for Women Scientists;
- University of Jinan Scholarship for International Students.
Interested applicants who would like to apply for the Katoni scholarship program, must send their application to [email protected]. Applications must contain the following elements:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Educational institution
- Motivated application stating why you should receive the Katoni scholarship.
The last day to submit your application is . For more detail on the Denmark Katoni Scholarship, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.