Applications for the 2021-2022 CSC Scholarship at Guangxi Normal University are currently being received. The Chinese Government Scholarship at Guangxi Normal University is a fully funded program that aims to attract international students to undertake graduate studies at the Guangxi Normal University, China. The Chinese Government Scholarship (Chinese University Program) has been established by the Ministry of Education of China, aiming to develop outstanding international talent and improve the perception of China’s higher education.
This scholarship to study in Asia is available for students from all countries to study at the Guangxi Normal University in a Master degree or PhD degree program. The scholarship covers both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study. At Guangxi Normal University, programs are taught in either Chinese or English. There is no Application fee to apply for the scholarship and the application process is totally online (no need to send hard copies).
Founded in 1932, Guangxi Normal University (GXNU; 廣西師範大學 – Guǎngxī shīfàn dàxué) is a major research university located in Guilin, Guangxi, China. Guangxi Normal University had 27,000 undergraduate students, 7000 graduate students, 200 PhD candidates that are grouped in 21 colleges and departments. GXNU is also home to nearly 2000 international students that are enrolled in its degree programs. Guangxi Normal University is among the Designated Chinese Universities that can host Chinese Government Scholarship holders.
- Host Institution: Guangxi Normal University (GXNU) in China.
- Field of Study: Available fields at the university.
- Number of awards: Not Specified.
- Duration: Up to 3 years.
- Target group: Open to non-Chinese citizens.
CSC Scholarship at Guangxi Normal University Benefits
This Chinese Government Scholarship is fully funded and will offer selected candidates the following Benefits:
- Tuition waiver;
- Free accommodation on campus;
- Stipend: Granted in accordance with the relevant standard;
- For Master’s: RMB 3,000/Month
- For Doctoral candidate: RMB 3,500/Month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
CSC Scholarship at Guangxi Normal University Eligibility
In order to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Guangxi Normal University, applicants must meet the following criteria.
- be a non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Education background and age limit:
- Have good grades and outstanding scientific research ability
- Be a new student enrolling for master or PhD programs. Candidates who have studied in China are not eligible to apply.
- Not accept other scholarships
- Satisfy language requirements of their chosen program.
- Chinese Government Scholarship at Lanzhou University;
- NMG-NJUST Joint Scholarship for International Students;
- Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics CSC Scholarship;
- Chinese Government Scholarship at Tsinghua University;
- Chinese Government Scholarship at Nanjing University.
Why study at the Guangxi Normal University?
Please watch the video below to see if the Guangxi Normal University is what you’re looking for.
Interested applicants who would like to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Guangxi Normal University, must follow steps below:
Step 1: CSC online registration
Create an account at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ and choose program Type B. The agent No. of Guangxi Normal University is 10602. Please download the CSC application form after registration and take note of the CSC serial number.
Step 2: Guangxi Normal University application
Send a soft copy of all your documents to [email protected].
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Original forms must be presented when you come to register.
- Notarized version of diploma and degree (Bachelor’s and above) Senior students should provide certificate which can show their expected date of graduation. The original certificate must be presented when you come to register.
- Notarized version of applicant’s transcripts.
- Two recommendation letters in Chinese or English by different professors or associate professors.
- A Study Plan or research Proposal; (This should be a minimum of 800 words.)
- Non-criminal record report. The applicant shall submit a valid certificate of Non-Criminal Record issued by the local public security authority, usually issued within 6 months prior to the submission date of the application.
- Certificate of English or Chinese proficiency.
- Copies of applicant’s valid passport.
Note: All documents must be in Chinese or English. Therefore, all documents in other languages must be attached with their notarized translation in Chinese or English.
The deadline for submitting the application is . For more detail on the CSC Scholarship at Guangxi Normal University, please visit read the CSC Scholarship Application Tips and Tricks and visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.