The Chevening Financial Services Fellowship is aimed at mid-career Indians in the finance sector. Ideal applicants may come from government or the private sector, are mid-career professionals displaying leadership potential, and have demonstrable experience in a relevant financial services discipline(s). The fellowship is hosted by King’s College London. This fellowship is being funded by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
- Host Institution(s): King’s College London.
- Number of awards: Not specified.
- Duration: 8-week.
- Target group: Open to citizen of India.
The Chevening Financial Services Fellowship is a fully funded program that provides successful applicants with the followings:
- Full programme fees
- Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship
- Return economy airfare from India to the UK
To be eligible for the Chevening Financial Services Fellowship, you must:
- Be a citizen of India and currently live in the country.
- Return to your country of citizenship at the end of the period of the fellowship.
- A postgraduate level qualification (or equivalent professional training or experience in a relevant area) at the time of application.
- Have at least seven years’ relevant work experience prior to applying.
- Have an excellent academic background in the field of finance or considerable experience of working in such fields and have a good working knowledge of English (to be assessed by a qualified English language assessor).
- Not hold British or dual British citizenship.
- Agree to adhere to all relevant guidelines and expectations for the programme.
Please submit your application by using the apply button and following instructions. For more detail on the Chevening UK Scholarships for International Students, please visit the official page.